Leadership Team Development
For the last three decades, Tim Lynch, Ph.D. has helped hundreds of senior executives to:
- transform behavior,
- align efforts and
- improve results.
Dr. Lynch is a senior consultant recognized by the Global Consulting Partnership. He is principal author of the chapter “Humor in Psychotherapy” in the Handbook of Medical Psychotherapy as well as principal author of an article on the development of the endorphin-utilizing positive thinking, exercise, and humor published in the International Journal of Biofeedback and Health.
He is also an experienced and talented seminar leader who has led hundreds of workshops on a wide variety of management and leadership topics.
Dr. Lynch is a recipient of the Jaycee’s coveted distinguished service award. He is also the past president of the Gallatin Chapter of Rotary Club International and a former area governor for Toastmasters International.
Over the years, Dr. Lynch has served in numerous community organizations including:
- Founding board members for Temporary Residents of Adolescents in Crisis (TRAC) House,
- Founding board member for Handicap Adult Treatment Services (HATS),
- Vice-President of Hendersonville Rotary Club International Service,
- Secretary of the Gallatin Lions Club, and
- Vice-President of the Heart Association of Sumner County.
Along with his professional accomplishments, Tim holds a second-degree black belt in Martial Arts, and enjoys playing the guitar and the creative aspects of woodworking.
I have always found Dr. Lynch to be the highest ethical standards. He is consistently professional, diligent and his life’s experiences and expertise, position him to be able to provide credible, practical interpretations, and advise. He also has a deep concern for delivering results and value for his clients, which I also find refreshing.
Why Choose The Lynch Group?
To unlock the potential of your company’s most important asset: People!
The Lynch Group gets results. But that’s not the only reason why seasoned executives choose to work with The Lynch Group. Here are four more:
- Credentials. With two doctorates and more than 30 years of experience as a business psychologist, CEO coach and entrepreneur, founder Tim Lynch is able to get results where others cannot. Drawing on decades of clinical expertise and management training techniques that work well in business settings, Tim helps clients understand the causes of performance problems and recommends strategies that result in lasting behavior change. The staff also includes an MBA whose extensive experience in sales, marketing and public relations gives clients additional business perspective.
- Candor. As a clinical psychologist with a gift for reading people and situations, Dr. Lynch serves as an objective outsider who delivers the truth when insiders can’t—or won’t. He’ll tell it straight.
- Commitment. Tim Lynch brings a seasoned work ethic, determination and personal integrity to each engagement. Tim is committed.
- Confidentiality. Executives need a place where they can talk freely. As a CEO coach and clinical psychologist who has been serving as a confidant to top leaders since 1981, Tim Lynch is known for his unwavering commitment to professional and ethical behavior. You can absolutely count on confidentiality.
To learn more about how The Lynch Group can help your company, call 615-504-4357.