Support & Guidance for CEOs
You rely on a circle of credentialed advisors to help you make your most important business decisions. Why not rely on an expert to help you eliminate the underlying behavioral obstacles to high performance?
When it comes to optimizing the leadership behavior of an executive team, CEOs often benefit from an external perspective that even the most enlightened direct report cannot offer. And while many executive coaches and management consultants are able to offer objective advice, they lack the insight into the psychological drivers of human performance.
That’s where The Lynch Group can help. We support and guide CEOs with advisement, development and self-actualization projects that strengthen individual skill, improve communication and remove the psychological barriers to high performance. We help our clients get results.
- Make decisions with more confidence. The Lynch Group serves as a trusted advisor to Chief Executive Officers and executive management teams.
- 35 Point 360 Assessments- to hone leadership team skills.
- Increase the cohesiveness of senior leadership teams with executive board and management team developmental retreats.
- Ensure continuity of family-owned businesses with a wide range of services to resolve conflict, improve communication and succession planning.
- Plan for leadership transitions with succession planning services that help your company grow strong leaders and give you peace of mind.
Skill Building for Individuals & Teams
If people are truly your primary resource, why not manage and develop them like any asset with each person like an individual portfolio with a strong potential for either managed growth or sub-par performance?
The Lynch Group helps you optimize the asset-liability mix by valuing your portfolio, assessing each person for strengths and weaknesses and then developing a plan to maximize the person’s strengths, minimize weaknesses, and add new “assets” to the portfolio (i.e., skills, behaviors, and attitudes) in order to maximize performance and protect against downside risk.
The Lynch Group can help you:
- Build high performance leaders and future leaders who can fulfill the organization‟s vision, goals, and business strategy
- Develop leadership skills in technical professionals, equipping them for future roles as consultants, partners or managers
- Build high-performing management teams with assessment and development initiatives designed to enhance group performance
- Accelerate and optimize the development of key contributors
- Maximize managerial bench strength and overall organizational capability to have the right person for the right job at the right time
- Link the behavior of high-impact contributors to the business plan
- Retool command-and-control managers into effective leaders of the flattening, information-based organization
Make your people more than a line item. Make them your competitive edge. Call The Lynch Group at 615-504-4357 to schedule your complimentary consultation.
The Lynch Group gives you the support, the guidance and the tools you need to handle every leadership challenge.
- Revive stalled careers with executive coaching and development for key contributors who are underperforming, derailing or have prematurely plateaued. Derailment intervention and turnaround coaching can recapture commitment from valued but under-performing employees, a welcome alternative to termination.
- Retain key talent with early intervention (including 35 Point 360 Assessments) and development that can help prevent an unwanted departure by a highly valued contributor.
- Motivate top performance in critical projects with assessment and development of professionals to enhance communication and set the stage for high performance.
- Tackle tough outplacement scenarios. When an employee must leave the company due to non-performance, The Lynch Group gives you an alternative to termination by helping individuals understand the disconnection and develop objective and proactive solutions.
Selection & Placement Support
The Lynch Group takes chemistry out of the equation by giving you a practical, affordable and defensible way to select the right candidates for every job in your company. High level executive hiring decisions affect the entire leadership team development.
- Compatibility/goodness-of-fit consultations
- Pre-hire evaluations with selection advisement
- Pre-promotion evaluations and candidate development, career path evaluations, development and executive coaching
- In-placement evaluations and counseling
- Succession planning evaluations and candidate development
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal workouts involving key but threatened relationships
Is your sales force reaching its potential? Looking for the right approach to deal with derailing or plateauing members of your sales team? Take your top line to the next level with sales training, sales team coaching and team building from the experts at The Lynch Group.
- Increase lead generation
- Improve conversion rates
- Boost motivation
- Improve consultative selling skills
- Enhance sales team performance.
The Lynch Group’s assessment capabilities include multi-rater feedback and computer-based instruments to measure and develop leadership skills and styles.
All of our management and development capabilities are built on a platform of:
- fast-follower design methods,
- compressed action learning, and
- Adult Learning Theory
These all work together to minimize cost to the client while maximizing customization and organizational impact.